In the diversity and plenty of Vietnamese foods, Minced Crab Vermicelli Soup (Bun rieu) is one of the popular foods with distinctive flavor that is originated from Northern of Vietnam. Many people really love this delicious and affordable street dish but they do not know exactly how to create a delicious and perfect one.
Features of “cooking minced crab vermicelli soup (bun rieu)” class:
- When attending this course, student(s) will have chance to learn Minced Crab Vermicelli Soup (Bun rieu) Recipe
- Lecturer of the class is Mr. Nguyen Quoc Y – Principal of Netspace School of Culinary Arts – Master Chef of Vietnamese traditional foods (such as: Rice noodles (bun), Pho,…)
- After finishing the course, student(s) absolutely can apply this Minced Crab Vermicelli Soup (Bun rieu) Recipe for their own business.
- After taking this helpful course with Mr. Nguyen Quoc Y, many students were successful when using this dish for their business in Vietnam market.
Method and schedule:
- Student(s) will be trained with Mr. Y about the process: going to market – selecting ingredients – primary processing of ingredients – processing ingredients
- Time: Only one session
- How to choose crabs, tofu, pig’s blood jelly, Hue pork-pie
- How to process and store ingredients
- How to measure ingredients, process ingredients and cook in a good way
- How to layout and prepare the stove; procedure of cooking and spooning
- How to store foods during business period ( heat, taste and flavor)
- How to serve many customers in large amount at the same time
- How to prepare ingredients: lemon, chili, vegetables and the way to decorate a bowl of Minced Crab Vermicelli Soup (Bun rieu)
- Method for costing and controlling price with lowest capital to achieve the highest efficiency for each business model of Minced Crab Vermicelli Soup (Bun rieu).
Other minced crab vermicelli soup (bun rieu) versions:
- Crab paste vermicelli soup (Bun rieu cua)
- Snail vermicelli soup or Snail rice noodles (Bun rieu oc)
- Banh da cua
- Noodle soup (Canh bun)
Snail rice noodles (Bun oc)
Noodle soup (Canh bun)
Banh da cua
- “Cooking Minced Crab Vermicelli Soup (Bun rieu)” Certificate is issued by Netspace School of Culinary Arts with national value.
- “Course of Culinary Arts – Bun Rieu (Minced Crab Vermicelli Soup)” Certificate which is issued in English by Netspace School of Culinary Arts is acceptable in international labor market.
Course fees and schedule:
- Please contact: (08) 6291 2698 – 0987 937 938 – 0947 333 488
- The course is featured with the key of “One To One” and ingredient expenses are included
- Time: one session (depending on student’s schedule)
Photos of “cooking minced crab vermicelli soup (bun rieu)” class at netspace school
Mr. Tri (Quang Tri Province) in “Cooking Minced Crab Vermicelli Soup (Bun rieu)” Class at Netspace School
Ms. Thuan (Owner of Tra Cung Dinh Shop, Quy Nhon City) in “Cooking Minced Crab Vermicelli Soup (Bun rieu)” Course
Ms. Thuan learns how to cook Minced Crab Vermicelli Soup (Bun rieu) at Netspace
Ms. Nga, a student of the course
General information about the course:
Headquarter: Netspace School of Culinary Arts
Branch in HCM City:
- Add: 19 Dang Tat, Tan Dinh Ward, Dist 1, HCM City