With new method of Mr. Y, Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup (Pho) will be cooked only within 1 hour and 15 minutes, which is 7 times as fast as traditional method.
Mr. Nguyen Quoc Y guided to cook Vietnamese beef noodle soup in 1 hour
Chef Mr. Nguyen Quoc Y – Principal of Netspace Culinary Arts School guided participants to cooked Vietnamese beef noodle soup in the short time. Pressure-cooker was used and cooked sensibly, so the soup was so limpid, sweet and aromatic.
However, if you like taste of traditional Vietnamese beef noodle soup in which bones beef is simmered in the long time, the secret will not suit for you. Also if you love Vietnamese beef noodle soup, but you don’t have enough time cook it, you can try the recipe of Mr. Y.
– Stew bones and 2kg Steak, flank, tendon beef in the pressure-cooker for about 35 minutes. Don’t need to remove scum.
– Filter soup.
– Slice paper-thin steak, layer pieces of beef in bowl. Besides dip pieces of beef in hot soup.
– Boil soup and season 8 condiments. Simmer soup for 15 minutes.
– Season, try to taste again.
– Sprinkle cilantro, green onions and pepper.
– Use with hoisin sauce, chili sauce, cinnamon, cilantro and beansprouts.
Cre: Sai Gon Am Thuc