Vietnamese rice noodle soup ( Banh Canh) is popular with everyday life and family meals. Vietnamese rice noodle soup ( Banh Canh) is diversified such as: Vietnamese pork knuckle and shrimp noodle soup, Vietnamese crab noodle soup, Vietnamese fish cake noodle soup…However, learners want to open their own eateries, they have to own Vietnamese rice noodle soup ( Banh Canh) recipe with the moreish and unforgettable taste.
Features of making Vietnamese rice noodle soup ( Banh Canh) course:
- Joining the course, learners will be learn about Vietnamese noodle soup recipes.
- Teacher: Mr. Nguyen Quoc Y – Principal of Netspace Culinary Arts School – Master Chef of Vietnamese traditional foods.
- After the course, learners will have experiences for starting business to open the eatery.
- Y ‘s learners are their own eatery when they finished the course.
Methods and time of making Vietnamese rice noodle soup ( Banh Canh) course:
- How to choose pork, crab, swimming crab…
- Primary processing and preserving of ingredients
- Quantifying and marinating
- How to cook Vietnamese rice noodle soup ( Banh Canh) by gas stove, electric stove…
- How to layout and prepare the stove as well as cooking process.
- How to store Vietnamese rice noodle soup (keeping heat, taste and flavor during business period)
- How to decorate and serve majority of customers at the same time
- How to prepare lemon, chili, vegetable and how to decoration Vietnamese rice Noodle soup (banh canh)
- Method for costing and controlling price.
Types of Vietnamese noodle soup:
- Vietnamese noodle soup with crab.
- Vietnamese noodle soup with swimming crab.
- Vietnamese noodle soup with pork.
- Vietnamese noodle soup with fish.
Certificate after this course
“Course of Banh Canh (Vietnamese Rice Noodle Soup) Arts” ” Certificate is issued by Netspace School of Culinary Arts with worldwide value
Tuition and schedule of the course
- Please contact: (08) 6291 2698 – 0987 937 938 – 0947 333 488
- The course with the secret of “One teacher – one student” and tuition is included the cost of ingredients.
- Time: one section (depending on student’s schedule)
General information about the course:
Headquarter: Netspace School of Culinary Arts
Branch in HCM City:
- Add: 19 Dang Tat, Tan Dinh Ward, 1 Dist, HCM City
- Tel: (08).6291.2698